What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to buying a new car and avoid car buying scams
- An easy way to decide if leasing a car is right for you. It’s a great option for the right person but you must know before you sign on the line.
- Why people “in the know” with poor credit and bankruptcy don’t get a car loan at the dealership and where they go instead.
- What 2 little words make even the biggest, brashest, most obnoxious salesman quiver like a scaredy cat and suddenly jump at your command!
- In less than 3 hours you know exactly how to sell or trade in your car. And squeeze every dollar out of it because it’s worth it!
- What about government repossessed jewelry, gems, expensive watches,exotic sports cars, luxury yachts, boats, and motorcycles?…
- A simple mind strategy change when talking about your trade-in and the biggest money-saving way to apply it towards your new car.
- The only way to protect yourself from bottom feeder salesmen who swarm you like a ruthless hunter surrounding baby Arctic seals.
- The only step-by-step printable car buying “cheat sheet” car dealers don’t want you to get your money saving hands on.
- Avoid playing the innocent looking game of “4 Square”. It costs you more money than a cold Craps table in Las Vegas.
- The dirty little “5 Finger Sign-up” and “Packed Payment” secrets even a crime sniffing dog might miss.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Car Buying Scams scores 70.34/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.carbuyingscams.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $29.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: carbuyingscams.com you’ll also be taken through to carbuyingscams.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)